Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Yeah, That Happened to Me

     Who remembers Rescue Hero's? I remember Rescue Hero's. Our neighbour down the street got Tyler interested in them. When I found out they had girl Rescue Hero's, I liked them to. In fact, I can remember exactly where I got my first one, which store, what time of day, who I was with, which one I got, and.. what happened before I even bought it.


     The whole family went out to Wal-Mart. It was the one on Two-Notch Road, a few miles down from our house in Elgin. It was after dinner time, and it was already getting dark. (See, I said I remember EVERYTHING(: ) Me and Tyler had just picked out our Rescue Hero-- I got Wendy. We still had to pick up a few food items, and me and Tyler decided to just walk around the whole store holding our toys.

     When we got to the frozen food section, my stomach started to feel bad. I told mom that I didn't feel good and she told me that we would be going home soon.

     When we got to the bread section, I told Mom that I was going to throw up in ONE minute. She looked at me and said, "Alright, just wait a few more minutes and I'll take you to the bathroom."

     Approximately, thirty seconds later-- when we got to the fresh produce section, I threw up, ALL over the floor.

     One of the ladies there had to clean it up. Before she cleaned it up, she put this white powdery stuff on it. Dad tried to help her a bit, but she appeared to have it under control. I guess alot a people clean up puke in Wal-Mart.
    
     So we left, and I didn't get in trouble. Besides, I told Mom  would throw up in ONE minute, and she obviously didn't appreciate my timing skills. (:

     If anyone cares, after I threw up, I felt much better, and continued to play with my Rescue Hero when we got home. I think this story was more embarrassing for my parents, however, This Happened to Me (:


Thanks for reading,
Brittany

2 comments:

  1. Haha, you never really got mad at me if I was sick(: So to answer your question, no, you were not(:

    ReplyDelete