Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hmm..

     Last night I had a very strange dream. ALL of my dreams are strange. They always include some sort of complicated plot, that makes perfect since to me. In the dream that is. I actually don't have just one dream and then it's done. Usually, all my dreams are connected some how. Like the same house will be used for different things. Or someone I met will make a second appearance. Sometimes, I refer to a comment I made in another dream, or the 'rules' are the same, and apply to the later dream.

     Sometimes I wish that dreams are actually something that you're struggling in real life and then all you have to do, is go to a therapist, they tell you what it means and then life becomes so much better. Wouldn't that be nice? I think it would.

     The truth of the matter is I love dreams. Sometimes they are so cool and I wish they could be in real life. Don't judge me people, you're just jealous I have a bigger imagination than you(;
But, there are those dreams that scare me out of my wits. The ones where I wake up sweating and think it actually happened because it was so real. Those are scary. They make me wanna hide under the covers like a little kid bro!! Lol.

     Wouldn't it be cool if you got a dream from God? Like, Joseph, who got dreams about what would happen in the future? And then, when other people told him their dream he could tell you what they ment after he prayed about it to God? That would be the coolest.

I like dreams(:

Thanks for reading,
Brittany

    

No comments:

Post a Comment