Monday, December 5, 2011

My Disapointment.

     I have to say, I was really sad when we got crushed on Saturday. The Pokes beat us for the first time in 8 years. It was a well deserved win. With the Sooners playin like they were!..good grief. There really is no hope for them. They better bring the A game next year. Now people are looking to see whos gonna have National. Personally I hope Alabama. I have new reasons to like them. I watched the Alabama-Auburn game when I was in Illinois, (We crushed them by the way), The Coach was so humbled and down-to-earth. he wasn't cocky that his team was part of the big three or anything! He even said it would be a privilege to go against LSU again, who HE said was probably to best team in the Country. Wow. That is like SO the opposite behavior I would expect coming from a coach who just won, and a coach who knows he has a great team. I think they should win, just for that. Defiantly gonna be interesting to see how this will all turn out. (:

     I bought Smallville season 10!! WHOOP WHOOP! So excited, I haven't finished it all yet, but I will after school today. I watch a pretty good amount of episodes when they aired, but I missed even more. I saw the finale, so I know how it all truns out, it's just some of the stuff in between that have to fill in the blanks, haha (:

     It's supposed to snow today, but as I look outside, all I see is wind and sun. It is very cold however.

     We finally got out Christmas tree up. It's beautiful!! We went Blue and Silver this year ( My favorite! ). Normally I would have the Christmas tree up the day after Thanksgiving, but this year Mom put it up. We got a new tree and everything. I was glad she did it too, because I had already put up 3 other Christmas trees this weekend, and I was a little Christmas-treed out. Lol(:


Thanks for reading,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment