Thursday, December 1, 2011

Chicago!

     On Tuesday, we came back from our vacation in Chicago. I had a great time. I had deep dish pizza, which to tell the truth, I thought it would be better, but it was still SO. GOOD. I also went to the Water Tower place, which is a 7 story mall. went to the American Girl store, and the Lego store. Both very cool. My favorite thing about the city was the fact you had to walk everywhere, and when you looked down the street you could only see towers. It kinda reminded me of  like, old-timey New York.
     I didn't like, how nobody there has any hospatiality. Seriously, I grew up in the South, and if you wave at someone, they wave back.
     Not there.
     Also, the wind comming off the Lake.. COLD.


     While we were up there I saw 1st 2nd AND 3rd cousins, my great Aunt, my other great Aunt, my great Uncle, my regular Uncle, my Grandma, my great Grandma, and my great Grandpa.




     It was an adventure, but I had a great time, and I'm glad we could go.(:


Thanks for reading,
Brittany

1 comment:

  1. I'm waiting for another "Yeah, that happened to me" post.:)

    ReplyDelete