Sunday, December 4, 2011

Yeah, That Happened to Me

    Every year my family has a tradition of going to a Christmas parade. Before we moved to Oklahoma, we went to the Blythwood parade they had every year. It was the best small-town parade ever. It was never boring, had cool floats and they threw out prizes.

     They threw out candy, people would give out soda cans, Christmas cards, invitations to Churches, one year the Girl Scouts gave out presents. This particular year, one float had a tshirt shoot.

     We were at the same place we always were every year, out by the intersection of a grocery store. There was this family next to us who were the most enoying people EVER! Dad didn't let us bring bags to put our candy  in. If we got some we just put it in our pocket. these people had Wal-mart bags for their candy. I remember one guy who was going around giving kids candy, and he said, "You guys know how it works!" Like they had come more times then we had. WRONG! We just weren't as greedy as them. Ha.

     Anyhow, this family had 3 girls,  with their Mom and Dad and one other man there. This float was going by, and they had a tshirt shoot. They shot it in my direction, so I went for it. The MOM of the family, practicly knocked me over, snatched it from me, and walked away. Talk about greedy. She STOLE if from me. She did not hand out Christmas cheer. She Didn't GIVE she GOT. I think I can figure out where she kids learned to be greedy. Oh boy.


     Yeah, this happened to me, and I was NOT happy. Lol(:


Thanks for reading,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment