Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Stop Kony 2012

     So I know I haven't posted in a very long time, I probably don't even have any readers anymore! I haven't posted, much less THOUGHT about my blog in months. But when I watched a video this morning, the first thing I thought about was posting about it on my blog.


     I am so passionate about things like this. People who are filled with love for other people, and who strive to help them, just give me a since of appreciation and support. I know that this isn't a project focused around Christ, but it is a project focused around helping, supporting, and saving lives. 

  I'm going to do my part to make Joseph Kony famous.  You NEED to watch this whole video, from start to finish. We only have until the end of 2012, and if we all work together, we can make that deadline.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc


Thanks for reading,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment