Friday, November 11, 2011

TGIF

     Yes! It's the weekend and I'm oh, so excited. Up until this school year, weekends weren't all that exciting to me. When I was little, I remember that Saturdays were always our weekly cleaning days. So as you can imagine, I didn't like it very much. The past few years weren't all that exciting because of no particular reason I guess. Saturdays just felt like any 'ole day of the week to me. 
     But this year, weekends just speed by way to fast. During the week I feel I can't get anything done besides school work, so I feel like the weekend is my 'catch up days', where I can watch t.v., read books and just relax. Oh, and SLEEP IN. That never happens during the week anymore. Lol. 
     This weekend I plan on, watching Captain America (one of the best movies EVER! Since Dad bought it, I still haven't watched it!!) Make more Jewelry ( I just went shopping for supplies on Wednesday, and haven't been able to sit down and look at it..) Get my room cleaned ( I did however get most of that done last night though(: ) 
     So, here's hoping I get all of that done this weekend(:

     Oh! Happy 11/11/11 guys! This morning we were doing school all together, and I tweeted on the very minute! Lol. 60 seconds never went so fast(: 

Thanks for reading,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment