Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Let's Try This Again..

     Okay, I decided to make a WHOLE NEW blog, since I couldn't set my old one the way I wanted it. Not to mention the fact that I hadn't posted since AUGUST! But, I'm gonna try and keep up with this one.
     I am still SO tired from this weekend. Never in my life had I pushed myself to stay awake for as long as I did this passed weekend. For those who don't now, I was awake for a grand total of 37 hours. Boy, I was tired. I even slept through the biggest earthquake ever recorded in Oklahoma. It was a 5.6. Last night was an aftershock of 4.7 that lasted aobut 15-30 seconds. Facebook exploded. It was acctually kinda funny, haha. Only Oklahoma can contain a blizzard, a record low of -31 degrees, a drought, record high of 121 degrees, intence storms, tornados, AND earthquakes in 1 year. Gracious. All these crazy weather disasters everywhere are kinda freaking me out. But, a can tell you, these are only the birthing pains, I'm sure.
     I think, Bro. Neil teaching aobut Eshatology (sp?) is happening at just the right time. I really wanna know more and more about it everyday.
    
Thanks for reading,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment