Thursday, November 10, 2011

Guess What I Saw?!

     Christmas lights!! I'm so excited! Christmas is my favorite time of the year.
 I know we still have Thanksgiving-- which is my real favorite time of the year. Or, theoretically anyway. See, I was just talking about fall-time with mom a few weeks ago. Hay rides, face painting, pumpkins, leaf piles, potlucks, all things you would think about when you mention fall is just my favorite. But, now-a-days when people think of fall, it's usually associated with Halloween. But now I'm off subject. Lol.
     Christmas is my favorite time of the year because:


Christmas lights
Christmas music!!
The smells
The cold weather
The 'Christmas Spirit'
And most of all because we are celebrating the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ.


     I do believe in the Christmas spirit. Taking out the bit about LYING TO YOU KIDS concerning SANTA, the Christmas spirit is something with-in its self. It has it's own smell, it has it's own look, it has it's own music, it has it's own meaning. Christmas is participated by so many, everywhere you look you see it. Christmas makes me happy inside, warm inside, thankful inside, I have so much inside I feel like I'm gonna bust with happiness! Can you say Spirit or what? I can't wait!!

Thanks for reading,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment