Saturday, November 12, 2011

Football

     I love to watch football. College football. It's something that everyone can do, talk about and have in common. Of course, when sports take over your life, I have to back away. Nothing besides being a Christian should take over your life.
     I don't really have a favorite team. I don't really base my  favorites on how well the team plays or if I know someone who goes to that school. When I lived in South Carolina, I always said that the Gamecocks were my favorite because I liked the sound of the NAME. Now I have to say my favorites are OU and Alabama. They both have similar colors (which I like Lol) and I like the names. BOOMER SOONER.. ROLE TIDE!!(:
     I plan on watching the 'bama game tonight.. here's to a good game!!(:


Thanks for reading,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment