Thursday, March 8, 2012

To Have Faith

     Last year sometime, our Church had a special sermon on spiritual gifts. 1 Corinthians 12 talks about them. Everyone has a gift. Sometimes people have more that others, but everyone has one. I have three main ones, my first one, is faith.


     I've always had a strong faith. I always know that whatever happens, happens for a reason, and that in the end it will all work out for the glory of God. I have always known, that God would show me what I was supposed to do with my life. I  known that one day, I will work for him...  somehow.


     I just always have a feeling that it will be okay, and God would make it right. GOD is in control, and no matter what you think is gonna happen, it can turn out differently.


     It's so hard for me to be around people who are pessimistic. I am so one of those glass half full, always look on the bright side, smile all the time, kinda people. So if something is starting to look up, someone is turning over a new leaf, and you act like nothing is different, and you refuse to give that person a chance because you're convinced on what you think? 


You're wrong.


     I couldn't care less on what you thought. How do you know the plans God has?  Oh yeah, you don't. Just because someone doesn't take to the gospel as quick as you did, or they've burned all your bridges, doesn't mean you should  give up on them. Have some FAITH. You don't have to shun everyone you think can't be changed. You never know whats working in their hearts. As Christians we always need to look on the bright side. And we have to reach as many people as we can, because one day, we'll be out of time. The world needs us, and we can't waste time thinking. We need to be doing.




Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment